Sunday, August 2, 2009

I really this boy and i think he likes me b/c he keeps lookin at me,here's the story. what doyou think?

ok it all started last summer. My brother was in baseball and i would go see his games. Thats when i saw the boy who i thought was so fine (and still do). When i would look at him i sometimes caught him looking at me. At the end of my brothers baseball season i thought i wouldn't see him no more, so i forgot about him. Now, recently, i was at a baseball game. When i turned my head, i saw him and he looked right at me (yep, our eyes met) for a couple of seconds. I was so happy that night. My cousin believes he likes me b/c she saw him looking at me. Is it possible that he really does like me. if he does then why doesn't he try to talk to me. Yea, he may have a girlfriend tho. TALK TO ME PPL!! Please! (want more info just ask)

I really this boy and i think he likes me b/c he keeps lookin at me,here's the story. what doyou think?
It's likely that he has a thing for you, but some guys can be intimidated by girls. It could be that you are a mean or tough girl from his point of view, or he might just be shy. 89% of guys want girls to make the first move, so do him the pleasure of introducing yourself. If he flirts with you, flirt back and take it from there.
Reply:I think he might actually like you if he keeps staring at you!

rose

No comments:

Post a Comment