Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you all think of the New P.C.C.M. Program in Texas (Medicaid)?

This past year Texas converted to P.C.C.M. Program to help the less fortunated pay for medical bills. The program was set to help the well beening /health of our children in Texas. But instead it is speading the hard earn Texas Tax Payers money on examines that children don't need for surgerys. Their aim was to save money but I am one of those parents that was a victim of this system and the real victim was my child it took 3 denials for surgery before my daughter got approved. In the process it cost our Texans more money than what was needed. What do you all think?

What do you all think of the New P.C.C.M. Program in Texas (Medicaid)?
Ya know, good old Texas money is being spent wildly on Mexicans. I am completely unfamiliar with this PCCM program, but hard working taxpayers in general pay about 35% of their income to public services, including medicaid, medicare, and social security. I can think of lots of things I'd like to cut, before cutting spending on sick kids.
Reply:You're a hispanic AMERICAN. I'm talking about Mexican Nationals, just like you mentioned . . . who are NOT eligible for Texas Public Assistance. Still, it's hard to begrudge sick people medical care, especially kids. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment