Friday, July 31, 2009

I know this sounds dumb but my boobs have been hurting like hell mainly the nipple area what do you think it c

if any one knows the answer please tell..i dont think it my period ive been haveing that for the past 10 yrs im 18 and im curious my boobs have hurt before but not this badly

I know this sounds dumb but my boobs have been hurting like hell mainly the nipple area what do you think it c
Hormonal changes (personal experience with this one) and certain kinds of medication such as the pill (have had experience with this one too).





Because this is a new symptom for you I would recommend having this situation evaluated by your dr to see what the think is going on.
Reply:Hormone changes can cause breast sensitivity. Hormone changes could be due to pregnancy, PMS, changes in diet, medications, etc. And sometimes our bodies just kind of do weird stuff for no reason!


No comments:

Post a Comment