Friday, July 31, 2009

I have a gurgling sound coming from the passenger side under dashboard (i think A/C). How do I fix that?

Depends on what kind of car you have. On my Altima, if i just changed the coolant, you can hear gurgling from the heater core as pockets of air pass through it. A way you can check is sit in the passenger seat with the motor running, and turn the air on and off and see if it goes away when you turn it off. Also check your coolant level and make sure it is not low, some cars do make gurgling sounds if its gets air in the system or gets low.

I have a gurgling sound coming from the passenger side under dashboard (i think A/C). How do I fix that?
could be a leaf in your blower fan, the fan should be behind the glove compartment, or you could have a squirell in thier lol


No comments:

Post a Comment