Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What do you all think paula c specifically, i've posted your cartoon of your pony tail getting munched?

sorry to post like this, but have dne a cartoon inspired by a yahoo answerer and the only way to contact is thru this, however wat do you all think, any other funny pet moments/ideas to give me inspiration, check out evecls at flickr.com email me or post answers here please no silly answers

What do you all think paula c specifically, i've posted your cartoon of your pony tail getting munched?
well one time my cat climed up the steps of our monkey bars trying to get to a chipmunk on the top. It seriously looked like the chipmuck was laughing at her!


And my other ENOURMOUS cat cant fit through the open sliding door if the opening isnt wide enough for him. Its soo funny he tries to jam himself through but i always end up having to open the door all the ay.
Reply:I personally prefer oxtail.


No comments:

Post a Comment