Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Anyone think the c.s.a. are doing a good job ?

I would like to hear anyone that is getting treated like **** from the child support agency. I beleive they are a load of incompetent individuals and need a kick up the ****.If you feel unhappy with their service let me know, I want to kick their ***.

Anyone think the c.s.a. are doing a good job ?
well i find it to be nothing like what we was told when it was set up.


we was told it would track down fathers that had abandoned there responsibility's and make them pay for there of spring, but in truth all it has done is go after the fathers who where paying the ex partners money and got even more money out of them.


in some cases its taking more from the father than his ex gets back of the state so its like a tax burden to.


its all wrong and should be scraped
Reply:Yeah i have letters all the time, to be precise, since about 1994. It is always award notices, but i never get any money!! My 1st husband does not have anything to do with his kids and his 2nd wife was a right mean ***** too me when she was married to the t w a t, she made sure i was getting nowt!! She is divorced from him now and struggling to get money out of him for their son. I am not bothered about pursuing it now though because it might be helping her out, and that is the last thing i intend to do!! She has since apologised, i forgive her, but i won't forget! He is now with a young girl and has fathered another child.





The old court system was better. I always got my money through the courts. The CSA needs abolishing. The Governement rave on about single parents, but they are letting them down with an incompetent service. More would probably be encouraged to work if they were in receipt of a regular income from the absent parent. Tony (nothing upstairs) Blair will not be getting my vote in the next major election, i can guarantee you that!!!





Sharon (wife of TULSI M)


No comments:

Post a Comment