Monday, May 24, 2010

Night Of Hell. Girlfriend thinks she has flu, mad b/c I don't want to kiss her/have her at my house......?

My girlfriend is having body aches and feels feverish. I was worried so I went over her house. She didn't have a thermometer so I run up to the store to get her one and buy her some vitamin c halls drops. I lay with her and hold her, kiss her on her head and rub her for an hour before I go to jiu-jitsu. She noticed that I wasnt kissing her on the lips so she got pissed. Said she can't believe I won't kiss her on the lips. I just missed 3 weeks of work because of a muscle tear in my neck and wont be able to pay my bills this month if I get the flu. I told her that, in a nicer way of course. Then she asked if she could come over my house tomorrow. I have 5 people that all work in my house being my mother, father, sister, and her husband. I said I don't think it would be the greatest idea for you to come over, because I don't want anyone getting sick. I said I would go to her house to take care of her every day.. She got pissed at that as well. It's one thing if I get sick and another if.

Night Of Hell. Girlfriend thinks she has flu, mad b/c I don't want to kiss her/have her at my house......?
sounds like she is being a bit over the top yes. hopefully u can put it down to her being grumpy with teh flu and making some rash decisions before thinking about them.





i dont kiss my gf on the lips if she is sick. we live with echother, so wen one gets sick the other usually does too... hasnt happened for ages now thou which is good


No comments:

Post a Comment